Friday, June 1, 2012

Toyota Unveils Scion FR-S in June

I haven't personally seen the new Scion FR-S from Toyota, but knowing the history of Toyota in racing and sports car history, this new entry looks like a fast little pony and I'll be checking the local dealers to see when they have any in stock.

A friend of mine is a sales rep at a Toyota dealership and he always lets me test drive any models I like, so I can't wait to get into the cockpit of this one.

One would think that this speedster, with 200 HP, could make the cover of one of the car magazines, and, if history is any guide, it should have a shot at sports car of the year.

No better way to get to the ball game - or anywhere else, for that matter - than in one of these. Check out the specs in the graphic below.

The All new Scion FR-S
Brought to you by the all new Scion FR-S

No comments: