Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Moving Out Here



Content by Donny Vinson




When my husband and I moved out here to Michigan I was worried about how far away we were from my family. I’m really close to them all and it was going to be tough for me to be a plane ride away from everyone but as it turned out I didn’t need to really worry anyway. We’ve made a ton of friends and the thing that ties all of us together is our mutual love for football! I love that all we have to do is turn on theDirect TVon Saturday and we’ve got 10 or 20 people we just met in our living room hanging out – people here are really warm and it’s nice to know we’ve got a good support system outside of our families in this new place. I was worried about moving here and losing all of that but I guess it’s a testament of how great people are all across this country when you need something. Even my daughter is making new friends left and right!

No comments: